The appearance of EasyPDFCombine in your web browser means that your computer has become a victim of the unwanted application that belongs to the browser hijacker family, which can make changes to settings of all your typical internet browsers by changing the new tab, search engine and start page. So, if you find that when you start your browser, it opens this unwanted web page, then you don’t need to wait . Use the steps below and get rid of EasyPDFCombine homepage without a wait.
The EasyPDFCombine browser hijacker can also alter the default search provider that will virtually block the possibility of finding information on the Net. The reason for this is that the EasyPDFCombine search results can show a lot of advertisements, links to unwanted and ad web-sites. Only the remaining part is the result of your search request, loaded from the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.
The following guidance will help you to remove EasyPDFCombine from the Google Chrome. Moreover, the steps below will help you to remove malicious software like potentially unwanted software, ad-supported software and toolbars that your computer may be infected. Please do the guide step by step. If you need assist or have any questions, then ask for our assistance or type a comment below. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to shut down your browser or restart your PC system.
To remove EasyPDFCombine, complete the steps below:
- Uninstall PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Remove EasyPDFCombine from Chrome
- Remove EasyPDFCombine start page from internet browsers with AdwCleaner
Uninstall PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
First, you should try to identify and delete the application that causes the appearance of unwanted ads or browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Make sure you have closed all web-browsers and other programs. Next, uninstall any unwanted and suspicious programs from your Control panel.
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, choose “Control Panel”.
Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the questionable or any unknown software, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to remove this unwanted program from your system.
Remove EasyPDFCombine from Chrome
Run the Reset internet browser utility of the Google Chrome to reset all its settings like search engine by default, startpage and new tab to original defaults. This is a very useful utility to use, in the case of internet browser hijacks like EasyPDFCombine.
First launch the Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three dots ().
It will display the Chrome menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions and remove all unknown and suspicious extensions.
Open the Google Chrome menu once again. Further, click the option named “Settings”.
The browser will open the settings screen. Another solution to show the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, as displayed below.
Next, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button. The Google Chrome will open the confirmation dialog box as displayed below.
You need to confirm your action, press the “Reset” button. The web-browser will launch the procedure of cleaning. Once it is finished, the browser’s settings including newtab page, homepage and search provider back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your PC system.
Remove EasyPDFCombine start page from internet browsers with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free removal tool. It removes PUPs, adware, hijackers and unwanted web-browser extensions. Video guide available here. It’ll identify and remove hijacker responsible for EasyPDFCombine . AdwCleaner uses very small personal computer resources and is a portable application.
- Visit the page linked below to download AdwCleaner. Save it to your Desktop.
Download AdwCleaner link
- Select the folder in which you saved it as Desktop, and then click Save.
- Once the download is done, start the AdwCleaner, double-click the adwcleaner_xxx.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the AdwCleaner window, press the “Scan” for scanning your personal computer for the hijacker infection responsible for changing your web browser settings to EasyPDFCombine. This task can take some time, so please be patient. While the AdwCleaner is checking, you may see number of objects it has identified either as being malware.
- When the system scan is done, the results are displayed in the scan report. Once you’ve selected what you want to delete from your PC click “Clean”. If the AdwCleaner will ask you to reboot your personal computer, click “OK”.
The steps shown in detail in the following video.