The Laserveradedomaina.com appeared on your computer without any notice? After that, you are faced with the fact that your web browser is now redirected to this unwanted websites every time when you press web-browser’s home button, create a new tab or perform an Internet search. The cause of all your problems with your system is browser hijacker infection that has been installed on many personal computers around the world without users permission, so you’re one of many. Most probably, you do not even know how and where the Laserveradedomaina.com hijacker has got into your computer.
It’s not a good idea to have an undesired program like Laserveradedomaina.com browser hijacker infection on your machine. The reason for this is simple, it doing things you do not know about. The browser hijacker has the ability to gather lots of confidential data that can be later transferred to third parties. You don’t know if your home address, account names and passwords are safe. And of course you completely don’t know what will happen when you click on any advertisements on the Laserveradedomaina.com web-page.
In order to delete Laserveradedomaina.com from the Chrome and set your preferred home page and search provider, you need to reset the web-browser settings. Additionally, you should look up for other suspicious entries, such as files, programs, browser extensions and shortcuts. However, if you want to delete Laserveradedomaina.com easily, you should run reputable anti-malware tool and let it do the job for you.
To remove Laserveradedomaina.com, follow the steps below:
- Delete potentially unwanted applications through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Fix affected web-browsers shortcuts to remove Laserveradedomaina.com
- Remove Laserveradedomaina.com from Chrome
- Remove Laserveradedomaina.com with AdwCleaner
Delete potentially unwanted applications through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
It is of primary importance to first identify and get rid of all PUPs, ad supported software software and hijacker infections through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your Microsoft Windows Control Panel.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will open a list of all programs installed on the machine.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove dubious and unknown apps. To quickly find the latest installed applications, we recommend sort software by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Fix affected web-browsers shortcuts to remove Laserveradedomaina.com
The browser hijacker related to Laserveradedomaina.com , can hijack various Windows shortcuts on your desktop (most often, all web browsers shortcut files), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument such as http://site.address/.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut file, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://site.address” which has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe.
To save changes, click OK . You need to clean all web browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Chrome.
Remove Laserveradedomaina.com from Chrome
If your Chrome internet browser is rerouted to unwanted Laserveradedomaina.com web-page, it may be necessary to completely reset your web browser program to its default settings.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed plugins. If the list has a suspicious or an unknown plugin, then click Trash button to delete it.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is finished, your web-browser’s homepage, search engine and newtab will be restored to their original defaults.
Remove Laserveradedomaina.com with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a portable utility that searches for and uninstalls undesired programs like hijackers, ad supported software, toolbars, other browser extensions and other malware. It scans your computer for hijacker infection that modifies browser settings to replace your new tab, homepage and default search provider with Laserveradedomaina.com web site and creates a list of items marked for removal. AdwCleaner will only delete those undesired programs that you wish to be removed.
AdwCleaner can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Once downloading is done, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once the utility is launched, you will see a screen as displayed on the screen below.
Further, click “Scan” button to detect hijacker responsible for redirecting user searches to Laserveradedomaina.com. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. Once AdwCleaner has finished scanning your computer, AdwCleaner will show a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been found as displayed on the screen below.
In order to remove all threats, simply click “Clean” button. It will display a prompt as displayed in the figure below.
You need to press “OK”. Once the process is complete, the AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your PC. When your machine is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
These steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.